|Place of Origin:||SHANDONG,HEBEI,HUNAN,HUBEI,FUJIAN|
|Brand Name:||AO QI NA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1x40Container|
|Packaging Details:||15KG/CTN, 18KG/BAG,20KG/BAG|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 Work days|
|Name:||Fresh Green Cabbage||Size:||Big Size(2.5kg/per)|
|Shape:||Round Chinese Cabbage||Feature:||Delicious|
|Colour:||Green||Advantage:||Maintaining Health And Enhancing The Function Of Immune System|
chinese round cabbage,
organic green cabbage
Delicious Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per
Fresh Green Cabbage Introduce:
without soil,natural hue,no slight crack,no putrefaction
no stain,no fleck, no scar,no yellow flower, no rotten signs
fiber shin, no pesticide,grows in village without pollution
500g-1000g, 1500g-2000g, 2000g-3000g, 3000g and up
inner packing: wrapped with paper
outer packing: tray
8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20kgs mesh bag
or as per customers' requirements
23-26MT in mesh bag
20-24MT in carton
5 days after your order and prepayment is arrived
30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%
|Name:||Delicious Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per||Size:||Big Size(2.5kg/per)|
|Shape:||Round Chinese Cabbage||Feature:||No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin|
|Product Type:||Cruciferous Vegetabless||Colour:||Natural Bright Green|
|Advantage:||Maintaining Health And Enhancing The Function Of Immune System||MOQ:||Negotiate|
Fresh Green Cabbage Preservation method
It is best to buy a complete cabbage, which will be stored for a long time from the outer layer. It can be easily peeled off with a knife from the root of the cabbage to the heart of the cabbage.
In order to prevent the cabbage from drying and deteriorating, it can be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in a refrigerator.
Cabbage is cold-tolerant and prefers a cool climate. It is not suitable for planting on poorly drained clay.
Cabbage is rich in nutrients, and the leaves can be used for frying, raw food, salting, and soy sauce. The leaves of the outer layer can be used as feed, which has certain medicinal value.
2. Supply time comparison table
|Time(Month)||Planting Base||Export port|
|1,2,3||Fujian Hubei Province||Qingdao&Shekou|
Since its establishment, the company has always adhered to the advanced concept of "human settlement, health, safety, green and environmental protection", and has introduced Advanced International HACCP, gap, GMP and other management methods into actual production and processing. In 2009, nine kinds of organic vegetables such as cabbage, cabbage, white radish, tomato, cabbage, cucumber, and other products were certified. Vegetables in the production base strictly complied with the requirements for organic vegetable production, continued to enrich organic vegetable varieties, and expanded organic vegetable production bases.
Contact Person: Xu Lei