Home ProductsFresh Green Cabbage

Healthy Small Head Cabbage , Lower Cholesterol Levels Ball Cabbage

Healthy Small Head Cabbage , Lower Cholesterol Levels Ball Cabbage

Healthy Small Head Cabbage , Lower Cholesterol Levels Ball Cabbage

Product Details:

Brand Name: AO QI NA
Certification: HACCP&GAP
Model Number: Small Head Cabbage

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1x40 Container
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 15KG/CTN, 18KG/BAG,20KG/BAG
Delivery Time: 3-5 Work days
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 500MT/MONTH
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Small Head Cabbage Coustomer: Wholesaler&Supermarket&Salad Factory
Size: Big Size(2.5kg/per) Cultivation Type: Common
Feature: Healthy Taste: Lower Cholesterol Levels
High Light:

small head cabbage


organic green cabbage

Healthy Small Head Cabbage , Lower Cholesterol Levels Ball Cabbage


Products: Hot Sale High Quality Fresh Cabbage Green/Red Cabbage
Introduce: without soil,natural hue,no slight crack,no putrefaction
no stain,no fleck, no scar,no yellow flower, no rotten signs
fiber shin, no pesticide,grows in village without pollution
Size: 500g-1000g, 1500g-2000g, 2000g-3000g, 3000g and up
Packing: inner packing: wrapped with paper
outer packing: tray
8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20kgs mesh bag
10kgs/15kg carton
or as per customers' requirements
Quantity/conveyance: Quantity/40’HR FCL
23-26MT in mesh bag
20-24MT in carton
Storage temperature: -1~1°C
Delivery time: 5 days after your order and prepayment is arrived
Payment Informtaion: 30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%


Competitive Advantages:

(1) Years of planting experience
(2) Supply from the place of origin
(3) Top quality and very competitive price


1.Our company is one of the most specialized vegetable processing plants in Shandong, and all the cabbages in our company are produced from our own base.



2. Our company has its own planting base in Shandong, Hebei, Hunan, Hubei and Fujian provinces. All the bases are under the unified management of the company, so we can maintain the quality of our products and can supply continuously for 52 weeks.


3. Supply time comparison table


Time(Month) Planting Base Export port
1,2,3 Fujian Hubei Province Qingdao&Shekou
4,5,6 Shandong Province Qingdao
7,8,9 Hebei Province Qingdao&Tianjin
10,11,12 Shandong Province Qingdao


Cabbage Is Packed With Vitamin C

It Helps Improve Digestion

May Help Keep Your Heart Healthy

May Lower Blood Pressure

Could Help Lower Cholesterol Levels

Cabbage Is an Excellent Source of Vitamin K




Fresh, clean, no yellow flower, no rotten signs, no pesticide residue

without soil , natural hue , no slight crack , no putrefaction , no stain , no fleck , no scar , fiber shin , no pesticide

Farm raised in village without no pollution

Contact Details
Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Xu Lei

Tel: +8618363626176

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Other Products