Home ProductsFresh Green Cabbage

Natural Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per

Natural Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per

Natural Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per

Product Details:

Place of Origin: SHANDONG,HEBEI,HUNAN,HUBEI,FUJIAN
Brand Name: AO QI NA
Certification: HACCP&GAP
Model Number: SIZE(6.7.8.9)

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1x40Container
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 15KG/CTN, 18KG/BAG,20KG/BAG
Delivery Time: 3-5 Work days
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 500MT/MONTH
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Fresh Green Cabbage Size: Big Size(2.5kg/per)
Shape: Round Chinese Cabbage Feature: No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin
Product Type: Cruciferous Vegetabless Colour: Natural Bright Green
Advantage: Maintaining Health And Enhancing The Function Of Immune System MOQ: Negotiate
High Light:

chinese round cabbage

,

organic green cabbage

Natural Bright Fresh Green Cabbage No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin 2.5kg / Per

 

Fresh Green Cabbage Introduce:

 

without soil,natural hue,no slight crack,no putrefaction

no stain,no fleck, no scar,no yellow flower, no rotten signs

fiber shin, no pesticide,grows in village without pollution

Size:

500g-1000g, 1500g-2000g, 2000g-3000g, 3000g and up

Packing:

inner packing: wrapped with paper

outer packing: tray

8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20kgs mesh bag

10kgs/15kg carton

or as per customers' requirements

Quantity/conveyance:

Quantity/40’HR FCL

23-26MT in mesh bag

20-24MT in carton

Storage temperature:

-1~1°C

Delivery time:

5 days after your order and prepayment is arrived

Payment Informtaion:

30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%

 

Name: Fresh Green Cabbage Size: Big Size(2.5kg/per)
Shape: Round Chinese Cabbage Feature: No Rotten Signs Fiber Shin
Product Type: Cruciferous Vegetabless Colour: Natural Bright Green
Advantage: Maintaining Health And Enhancing The Function Of Immune System MOQ: Negotiate

 

Fresh Green Cabbage Preservation method

 

It is best to buy a complete cabbage, which will be stored for a long time from the outer layer. It can be easily peeled off with a knife from the root of the cabbage to the heart of the cabbage.

In order to prevent the cabbage from drying and deteriorating, it can be wrapped in plastic wrap and stored in a refrigerator.

 

 

Cabbage is cold-tolerant and prefers a cool climate. It is not suitable for planting on poorly drained clay.

Cabbage is rich in nutrients, and the leaves can be used for frying, raw food, salting, and soy sauce. The leaves of the outer layer can be used as feed, which has certain medicinal value.

 

2. Supply time comparison table

 

Time(Month) Planting Base Export port
1,2,3 Fujian Hubei Province Qingdao&Shekou
4,5,6 Shandong Province Qingdao
7,8,9 Hebei Province Qingdao&Tianjin
10,11,12 Shandong Province Qingdao

 

About US

 

Since its establishment, the company has always adhered to the advanced concept of "human settlement, health, safety, green and environmental protection", and has introduced Advanced International HACCP, gap, GMP and other management methods into actual production and processing. In 2009, nine kinds of organic vegetables such as cabbage, cabbage, white radish, tomato, cabbage, cucumber, and other products were certified. Vegetables in the production base strictly complied with the requirements for organic vegetable production, continued to enrich organic vegetable varieties, and expanded organic vegetable production bases. 

Contact Details
Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Xu Lei

Tel: +8618363626176

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Other Products