Home ProductsFresh Chinese Cabbage

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

Product Details:

Place of Origin: SHANDONG,HEBEI,HUNAN,HUBEI,FUJIAN
Brand Name: LING LONG
Certification: HACCP&GAP
Model Number: BIG SIZE

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1x40Container
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: 15KG/CTN 10KG/CTN
Delivery Time: 3-5Work Days
Payment Terms: T/T
Supply Ability: 1000MT/MONTH
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Name: Fresh Chinese Cabbage Packing: 15KG/CTN 10KG/CTN
Size: 1KG/PER 2.5KG/PER Type: Cross Flower Family
Advantage: No Pesticide Product Type: Cruciferous Vegetabless
High Light:

chinese napa cabbage

,

chinese leaf cabbage

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

 

Fresh Chinese Cabbage Introduce:

 

without soil,natural hue,no slight crack,no putrefaction

no stain,no fleck, no scar,no yellow flower, no rotten signs

fiber shin, no pesticide,grows in village without pollution

 

Fresh Chinese Cabbage Size:

 

500g-1000g, 1500g-2000g, 2000g-3000g, 3000g and up

 

Fresh Chinese Cabbage Packing:

 

inner packing: wrapped with paper

outer packing: tray

8kgs/9kgs/10kgs/20kgs mesh bag

10kgs/15kg carton

or as per customers' requirements

Quantity/conveyance:

Quantity/40’HR FCL

23-26MT in mesh bag

20-24MT in carton

Storage temperature:

-1~1°C

 

Delivery time:

 

5 days after your order and prepayment is arrived

Payment Informtaion:

30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%

 

1.All cabbages are grown on our own base. The planting process meets HACCP and GAP standards. Pesticide residues all meet Japanese standards for export.

 

2.Our company has its own planting base in Shandong, Hebei, Hubei, Hunan and Fujian provinces, so we can keep supply for 52 weeks.

 

Supply time comparison table

 

Time(Month) Planting Base Export port
1,2,3 Fujian Hubei Province Qingdao&Shekou
4,5,6 Shandong Province Qingdao
7,8,9 Hebei Province Qingdao&Tianjin
10,11,12 Shandong Province Qingdao

 

No Pesticide Fresh Chinese Cabbage Grows In Village Without Pollution

 

3.At present, our cabbage exports to Japan, Singapore, Canada, Malaysia, South Korea and other countries.

Contact Details
Qingzhou Xinbaili Industrial Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Xu Lei

Tel: +8618363626176

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

Other Products